5 February 2006

Oodles & Oodles of Noodles!


I would like to believe that I am not a masochist, I really would. But after my day today, I am not sure if this would be the truth.

I am referring to aquacise, of course. Deep water aquacise. The workout itself is pretty intense, but then you have to add in the Noodle-Factor. Ooooh that noodle-factor. Essentially, I am in a bathing suit, in a chlorianted pool, jogging. Constatntly jogging. What is holding me up? Why, it's that fantastic pool noodle. I was made to straddle a noodle for an hour, while jogging on the spot and flailing my arms. Do you know how much chaffing that causes? I now have to wear sweatpants for a week! Not very attractive at all. On an upside, my eyes are a lovely shade of red. Which is good I guess. They highlight my cheeks now.

truly,
the recess bandit.

No comments: