24 April 2006

More sentimental Crap.


I think about this world a lot and I cry
And I’ve seen the films and the eyes
But I’m in this kitchen
Everything is beautiful
And she is so beautiful
She is so young and old
I look at her and I see the beauty
Of the light of music
The voices talking somewhere in the house
Late spring and you’re drifting off to sleep
With your teeth in your mouth
You are here with me
You are here with me
You have been here and you are everything

R.E.M.

How could you not love this man? I saw R.E.M. perform when I was fourteen. I was full of teen angst and brimming with hormones. Micheal Stipe made an auditorium cry unision. I repeat, how could you not love him?

Yes, I am getting sappy. But it is with good reason. The resent courtship is taking a sharp turn for the best. Lovely lovely days. I writting a musical for goodness sakes. There is no escaping pure bliss when writting a musical.

with a skip to my step,
and a song in my cold, cold heart,
truly,
the recess bandit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,I'm supposed to be helping you!Could you call me soon?

elegant elliott said...

Two things of note:
1)I have lost my phonebook...again.
2)Who are you?

disco kuusisto said...

Michael Stipe is good but he is no Meat Loaf.
"And now I'm praying for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive, cos if i have to spend another minute with you i don'think that i would nearly survive. I'll never break my promise or forget my vow but god only knows if i could do it right now. and praying for the end of time is all that i can do...eewww ewwww... praying for the end of time so i can end my time with you."
now that is romance.

ps i'm a sexy robot, a robot who likes sex