16 November 2005

another test


Hello again. The funny thing about writting this is that nobody knows I am doing this yet. So, no readers. It seems so strange to be logging all of this boring crap to start getting used to this. What am I doing? I am procrastinating. I am suppossed to be writting a 3 minute in-camera edit script. What am I actually doing? Writting this. Well, maybe I should give this new post a picture to go along with the fantastic text. My camera should be here soon, then look out world wide web. till next time.
truly,
the recess bandit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show Me the Money
Last week, I had a really great discussion with a really great friend. We had a long talk about blogs, RSS, podcasting, and all these crazy new web technologies.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

recess bandit said...

fibber.